PurpleDoor Terms and Conditions of Use
By entering and using a PurpleDoor website or mobile device application, you are doing so because you have agreed to the terms and conditions of use.
Information on PurpleDoor websites and in our mobile Applications should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice.
The PurpleDoor App & Website ownership – who your are dealing with
PurpleDoor and all its content across all PurpleDoor branded assets is wholly owned and controlled by Phassion Corporation Pty Ltd which is a company operating in Australia under Australian law (Phassion Corporation ABN: 16076104133).
PurpleDoor and Phassion Corporation are used as synonymous terms – they refer to the same entity.
All the content that PurpleDoor provides is subject to Copyright laws in all countries that PurpleDoor operates in.
We have worked hard to establish PurpleDoor so that it can provide the most beneficial information for the benefit of the PurpleDoor user community.
These terms and condition set out below are designed to enforce the most appropriate behaviours so that we can provide the most useful information and accrue the benefits to our PurpleDoor community as intended.
Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety
When you download and install the PurpleDoor App or visit the PurpleDoor website, you acknowledge that you agree to these terms and conditions, wholly and without exception.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions YOU SHOULD STOP USING THE PURPLEDOOR APPLICATION AND UNISTALL IT FROM YOUR DEVICE.
PurpleDoor reserves the right to change the content, features, functionality and the way in which it provides the PurpleDoor service at any time without notice.
PurpleDoor will however do the best it can to inform users of any changes before they happen however users must acknowledge that PurpleDoor DOES NOT COLELCT ANY PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION from any user and therefore CAN NOT COMMUNICATE INDIVIDUALLY WITH ANY USERS.
As part of these terms and conditions users are encouraged to check the notices on the PurpleDoor website to ensure they are up to date with any changes.
Agreement between Users and PurpleDoor
We have created PurpleDoor to provide the PurpleDoor user community with the information and tools to make Open for Inspections more productive and more fun.
A large part of being able to provide this is the feedback that each PurpleDoor community member provides for the use of other members of the PurpleDoor community.
Your conduct as a member of this community which, by using PurpleDoor you automatically become a part, is integral to the quality and ultimately the usefulness of the PurpleDoor information.
We have outlined below the conduct we expect from each member of the PurpleDoor community and any breach of this conduct will result in action that will seek to prevent you from further contributions to the PurpleDoor information repository.
Your use of PurpleDoor mobile device applications and or websites constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
The terms and Conditions you are agreeing to by accessing or using PurpleDoor sites, applications or content:
1. You understand that PurpleDoor (wholly owned by Phassion Corporation Pty Ltd in Australia) and all its related entities which are responsible for providing the infrastructure for users to upload their opinions and comments as well as publishing materials directly to the internet by way of website and mobile applications, make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained therein (including, but not limited to, any content or information generated on our websites by or on behalf of Phassion Corporation or any of its related entities, and any Third Party Content provided on our websites or mobile applications) and Phassion Corporation Pty Ltd and its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our websites or mobile applications.
2. You agree that your contributions (i.e what information you provide by way of responding or entering information for the purposes of publishing your input on any PurpleDoor website or mobile device application) shall NOT require PurpleDoor to treat this information as proprietary information in any way (including but not limited to attribution rights, right to payment, right to censor, edit or publish).
3. You acknowledge that PurpleDoor will NOT associate personal information with any contributions made in any circumstances however you release PurpleDoor and all its related entities from any claim of damages resulting from information provided on any PurpleDoor or related entity publication.
4. You acknowledge that PurpleDoor content is subject to Copyright (Copyright Act 1968 Commonwealth) and will act in accordance with the obligations outlined in the Copyright Act.
5. You agree that the information you provide shall:-
- be honest and accurate at the time of entry
- in no way be misleading or false to deliberately deceive others who may be reading your information
- in no way be defamatory to any individual or entity
- in no way intended to cause damage to any other party or be malicious in any way
- in no way be illegal, offensive or obscene
- in no way be mean spirited, inappropriate or contravening the intended spirit of helping others in the PurpleDoor community
- in no way directly or indirectly advertise or market products or services
Any contributions made to the PurpleDoor website or mobile device applications that contravenes this expected behaviour will be pursued to the full extent of the law.
All offending materials will be withdrawn from the site and where possible, users prevented from further contributions.
6. You agree that you will use PurpleDoor as intended and make the most of the PurpleDoor community which, by using PurpleDoor you are now part of!
Good luck on your property endeavours
The PurpleDoor Team